Saturday, November 12, 2016

Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 1



On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a pair of blue icicle earrings!  Today starts our brand new twelve days of Christmas promotion at the shop. From today until November 30th we will be coming out with twelve new Christmas earrings. These are earrings that have never been seen at our shop. To see each days earrings you can check them out here or check out www.offthebeadedpathbeadstore.com 

I know some of you are wondering why I've started a new blog after I already had one. Well lets just say it's a little bit of re-branding.  I'm trying to get away from Off the Beaded Path and moving more towards Kelly Dale Creations. I love my store but I'm not sure if I will keep my brick and morter store for too much longer so it's time to start a small transition. I hope you will find lots of daily inspiration at this new blog!

5 comments:

  1. I so want to follow your blog hope this links me up so I don't miss a single one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you in your transition period. I hope you continue to share your wonderful teaching skills if and when you decide to move to Kelly Dale Creations. Celia Vernier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful idea. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in all of your future endeavors whatever they may be. Thank you for all you do for beading and beaders!

    ReplyDelete